Saturday 1 March 2014

Husbands & Wives Listen To Each Other



Sometimes when a woman talks about her challenges to her husband,all she wants ,its for him to really be attentive to her.Even though he might not be able to fix the issue but he is able to listen to her.

Our men sometimes are so busy that they do not have the patience to sit and listen ,or talk to their wives.They could be short tempered and always in a hurry to chase money or do other stuff. They do not listen to the emotional stuff from their wives especially when they are thinking about monies or other "realistic issues" they might have.

Apart from discussing issues that affect the home,they do not sit to play and get to know the current state of the wife's state of mind in the marriage. 

When a woman is complaining of having a headache,their conversation could go thus:

Wife: I have a headache
Husband:Take panadol now.Where did  you keep the briefcase I brought from work .I have something I need to work on there.

Now that  is the end of that discussion.He might be so busy ,he would not remember talk about it again,but if it is the husband that is ill ,all attention will be on him thanks to the mother instinct in wives.

Here is how the conversation will go.
Husband: I am not feeling well at all.
Wife : What is wrong?
Husband: I don't know but I have a headache
Wife :It must be you are stressed up.Should I get you panadol
Husband :Yes please get me my drugs and I want fresh fish pepper soup.will take my drugs and go to bed ,i do not want any disturbance.

Of course the wife will check up on him but will not wake him up.

See how attentive she was to him.She listened to him.What is wrong with paying same attention to wifey.Especially when all she wants its to talk and pour out her heart to her man.A little gesture as a hug,could go a long way to calm her nerves.

This also applies to women who do not listen to their men.

No comments:

Post a Comment