Friday 27 December 2013

My Husband keeps a Baby By another woman after forcing me to abort TWICE!!!




Dear UNDW,

I am a married ,40year old middle aged woman with three kids ,I once got pregnant and my husband forced me to abort the pregnancy,He argued that he doesn't want more children! after a strong heated arguement i gave in and aborted the pregnancy.
Sometime later,i got pregnant again and the same scene played out again and he forced me to get rid of the pregnancy and i aborted for the second time.

Now after the problem is that after i had aborted twice,he cheated on me and impregnated another woman and wants her to keep the pregnancy.I told him I refuse and will not stay with his illegitimate child since he forced me to abort my last two pregnancies. Now he is saying the child is not the one who forced me to abort my own pregnancies that the baby will stay with me.

I still love my husband but I am really finding it hard to come to terms with staying with his illegitimate .

I am desperatley in need of advice,please help .What do I do?




No comments:

Post a Comment