Saturday 11 January 2014

I Love My Husband :15 Things To Do To Transcend from an Ordinary Woman to a Responsible Wife_




I saw this and decided to share with  my esteemed readers . It was said at a conference by a Pastor and shared by a sister who attended. Its 15 things to do transcend from an Ordinary Woman to a Responsible Wife with a few modification,.I hope you enjoy this

I Love My Husband
  1. Respect your husband
  2. Realize yourself as a prayer warrior of the family 
  3. To be an outstanding wife,you have to endure many things so that you can enjoy many things
  4. Don't substitute the love of your husband with your children
  5. Be a caring Mother 
  6. Be familiar with the do's and don'ts of your husband
  7. Create time for your home no matter  how tight your schedule may be
  8. Be diligent ,moderate and polite
  9. Always be good to your in laws
  10. Let courtesy guide you always
  11. Be neat and  keep your home clean
  12. Be reserved and be careful of the friends you keep
  13. Don't go around looking for trouble 
  14. Always be ready to make peace with your husband 
  15. "When you are hurt don't deny him what you are suppose to give him"
Dear UNDHW if he wants food or for you to tidy up his wardrobe,its understandable,but if he wants love making... would you rather be an Ordinary wife than a Responsible wife because of the 15th point..I would.

How about you?





No comments:

Post a Comment