Saturday 18 January 2014

My Sister's Husband Wants Me- 2

While he shut the door I was looking at the cannabis stubs he had on his ash stray saying to myself that that this man is as high as a kite,how do i get out of this.Sister Amarachi i am sure doesn't know that Brother Nduka takes weed.
But I kept my composure and didn't utter a word still trying to figure out the scene in front of me, how do I leave?
Then brother Nduka walked up to me and touched my breast.I jumped and said,"Ah Brother ,please stop oh".
Looking for a chance to escape but knowing its a futile attempt as the office was at the top most floor of the  the building,i could not jump through window.Brother Nduka threw himself on me,he is a well built man and pinned me to himself and forcefully started to kiss me .
I tried to wriggle myself out of his grip,but to no avail ,scared of what was happening and refusing to accept what I was experiencing and with whom. He finally had his way with me,still telling me how he will pamper me,but I discovered that at some point during the act I stopped feeling weird but actually started enjoying it and experiencing the greatest pleasure of my life, for he was a fantastic lover. 
After that night things were never the same for me,I looked forward to being with Brother Nduka. Since he was  taking care of my financial needs and he was a wonderful lover ,I felt I did not have much to loose ,though I felt guilty sleeping with my Sister's husband  but I am having he time of my life,I can't help myself,as I have tasted the forbidden fruit.

The story above can happen to anyone,Women please be vigilant of he activities of everyone in your home,not in an overbearing way but be mindful  of the characters of the people you let into your home and your husband's capabilities.
It takes the grace of God to have a responsible husband and if he is irresponsible it also takes of God to keep him in line .  So let us be attentive to our home

No comments:

Post a Comment